Friday, August 12, 2011

Loading...please wait.

Well, I'm tired of looking at an unupdated blog page, so I'm updating it. It won't make me a better blogger, but I'll feel a little better about the content...when I'm done.

I've been following YouTubers and expanding my followings over there recently, rather than following the webcomics (hence the adjustments and downgrades in the sidebar). I've found some very nerdy ones, and found some new music along the way. Links in the sidebar. On that note, I've been thinking that the way I rant - verbally, often to myself, with varying levels of gesticulation - would be better suited to vlogging than blogging. The downsides: I can't/won't vlog in the same conditions under which I would blog (levels of attire and personal hygiene), and I don't like people seeing my fat self. Camera quality and video editing ability are relevant, but much less significant, points of interest.

I've been trying to find a few schools I'd want to apply to for my 2nd Bachelor's degree, but most schools don't accept 2nd degree candidates, or don't provide them with the same level of support as regular students if they DO accept them...so that's been slow-going. I'm sure I'll find somewhere...I just want to find somewhere I'd actually be willing to attend. NOW is not the time for making major changes to my plan, since applications for where I'm going after this year of school need to be settled and out early in the fall. People listen and respond to my plans with an interesting mixture of shock and awe...because they're impressed that I'm planning on going through that much more schooling, and terrified at the thought of doing such a thing themselves. Most people don't want to be a professional student, either literally or figuratively. I already knew I was weird.

No comments: